Residential - Mount Pleasant, SC
Yough Hall Neighborhood is one of Mt. Pleasant's best kept secrets. This large lot is nestled off of Porchers Bluff Road near Hamlin Plantation. Not only is this lot gorgeous, it's the last lot available in this neighborhood. Over half-acre with pond views. There's no time limit to build. A very small handful of buildable lots are available (this size), in Mt. Pleasant. Minimum size home requirement is 2,500 sq.ft. Ability to have a detached shop/garage, in-ground pool and still have tons of privacy and room for parking all of your vehicles. All existing homes are custom-built. Sorry, no modular homes are permitted. Zoned Charleston County. Mt. Pleasant water/sewer available. $500 annual HOA fee maintains community pond and common areas.
Christy Cawley of BHHS Carolina Sun Mt Pleasant
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater Charleston & Lowcountry,
Vol. 15, Issue 12, Page 23.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Property Type: Lots And Land; Single Family Detached
- Jennie Moore,Laing,Pond,Wando
- Laing,Jennie Moore,Pond,Wando
- Pond,Jennie Moore,Laing,Wando
- Pond,Laing,Jennie Moore,Wando
- Wando,Jennie Moore,Laing,Pond
- Wando,Laing,Jennie Moore,Pond
- Wando,Pond,Jennie Moore,Laing
- Wando,Pond,Laing,Jennie Moore