Residential - Mount Pleasant, SC
This Southern style neighborhood is as sweet a pecan pie! It's tucked away off the well beaten path, and is one of Mt. Pleasant's best kept secrets! No only is this lot gorgeous, it's the last lot available in Yough Hall. Almost 7/10ths of an acre with pond views off your future front porch swing. There's no time limit to build, so this beauty will be a great investment. Minimum size home is 2,500 sq.ft. Build a detached shop and drop in that infinity pool you've always dreamed of (plans require ARB approval). All existing homes are custom-built. No modular homes. Zoned Charleston County and Mt. Pleasant water/sewer available. HOA is $500 year to maintain pond and common areas. Option to join Dunes West Golf and Athletic Club for pool, tennis, golf, fitness, boat ramp/storage, clubhouse.
Christy Cawley of BHHS Carolina Sun Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater Charleston & Lowcountry,
Vol. 15, Issue 12, Page 23.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Property Type: Lots And Land; Single Family Detached
- Jennie Moore,Laing,Pond,Wando
- Laing,Jennie Moore,Pond,Wando
- Pond,Jennie Moore,Laing,Wando
- Pond,Laing,Jennie Moore,Wando
- Wando,Jennie Moore,Laing,Pond
- Wando,Laing,Jennie Moore,Pond
- Wando,Pond,Jennie Moore,Laing
- Wando,Pond,Laing,Jennie Moore